Wednesday, September 25, 2013

dinner menu

I thought I'd share what I'm making the next week for dinner.  I really love when I plan out our meals; I feel so much more organized, I know which days I have to prepare things ahead of time, and our meals are probably much more nutritional since I'm not just throwing together whatever I have right on hand. 
 
This week we're having:
Today (Wednesday): green chili chicken enchiladas
Thursday: hearty hunter's stew
Friday: This day is actually still up in the air.  It's my birthday and Jared might have to work.  If he works, I'll make myself salmon; if he's off, we'll have steak.  Our sides will be boiled potatoes and steamed broccoli
Saturday: french toast, hashbrowns, and bacon 
Sunday: homemade chicken strips with homemade french fries and steamed cauliflower
Tuesday: white chicken chili
 
I can assure you that one of these days will probably end up being a leftover day because with just two of us, we don't often eat everything I fix :)  But just in case, I like to plan it all out still. 
 
Now a question for you!  Out of this menu, which recipe would you like to see next on the blog?
 
-Megan

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! I think you should post your green chili chicken enchiladas!! But your white chicken chili, and homemade chicken strips would be awesome too!!! I love meal planning!

    ReplyDelete