Friday, August 15, 2014

getting to know me, day 6

Question 8.  Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Answer 8.  Neither.  I used to be such a night owl before I got married.  I loved staying up late and sleeping in.  Then it just changed.  Now I would love to be in bed early and still sleep in!
I believe that is what we call lazy.  We can be honest here, it's a safe place.

Question 9.  What is a quote that inspires you?

Answer 9.  "People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is only revealed if there is a light from within."
-Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
&
"Motherhood is not a hobby, it's a calling.  You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps.  It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in.  It's what God gave you time for."
-Neil L. Anderson

Fact 8.  I have a hard time finishing long projects.  I must have a short attention span or something because I get distracted with something new so easily.  I feel like it is getting better though, so maybe there's hope for me.

Fact 9.  I love things to be clean and I actually like cleaning but for some reason I have the hardest time actually starting the cleaning process.  Once I do though, watch out.  It will be clean and pretty much everything will be thrown away.

-Megan

1 comment:

  1. https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2011/10/children?lang=eng Here is the quote. One of my favorites. Neil L. Anderson

    ReplyDelete