Tuesday, August 19, 2014

getting to know me, day 7 (last day folks)

Question 10.  Who is your celebrity crush?
 
Answer 10.  I don't really crush on celebrities, but I do love a good movie character. 
I love Thor.  Eep!!
 
Question 11.  What is your biggest pet peeve?
 
Answer 11.  People chewing with their mouths open.  I cannot handle it.
 
Fact 10.  If I don't write things down, I do NOT remember them!  I swear I am like an old lady.  And not just since I was preggo either.  I just have the worst memory for things like grocery lists.  I still use an old time planner too, if I type it into my phone it does not even help at all.
 
Fact 11.  I try my hardest to finish the shampoo and conditioner bottles at the same time.  It is totally a game for me every time I get in the tub.  Haha, I'm always weighing them in my hands and trying to guess which one has more. 
Bonus fact.  After reading the above fact I realized I may be a little OCD...don't tell.
 
-Megan
 
On to new things!  Can't wait to share some fun projects with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment