Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July

It's a little late, but Happy Independence Day!  I am so thankful to live in this wonderful country.

Did you do anything fun?  We went camping with my parents and had a blast.  We also ate extremely well!  I was absolutely stuffed.  We just went one night.  The little man didn't want to sleep in his portable crib so he slept with us, meaning he got tons of sleep and we didn't get any.  Oh well, he is cute so it's ok :)

We played a game called Kubb that we made (I'll post a tutorial soon) that was so much fun!  You all need to make it and play it as soon as you possibly can.  

Grandma helping him to walk (which he is not even close to and I'm soooo thankful!)

tents...and the box that houses Kubb

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. If Kubb involves blocks of wood, then my sister has the same game and we absolutely LOVE it! Glad you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thats the game, we played it with some friends and had to make our own.

      Delete