Tuesday, July 22, 2014

getting to know me...day 2

Question 2.  Where are your favorite places to shop?
Answer 2.  For shoes, hands down my favorite place is Dillard's.  I LOVE their shoes!  I haven't bought any for quite some time because, hello, my husband is in the throes of college but every time we go to the mall I make him walk through there so I can breathe in the smell and see the little lovelies.  I'm pretty sure they have to wipe the shoes down after I leave because I drool all over them.  For everything else, I don't know that I really have a favorite.  I used to love American Eagle and I still do, but I am not quite as obsessed with them as I once was.
 
Fact 1.  In shoe relations...when I got married at one of my bridal showers they played a question and answer game.  One question was how many pairs of shoes I had.  I can't remember but it was over 70.  I had no idea!  I still have pretty much all of them too.  I don't remember the last time I threw out a pair of shoes.  Until...a couple of weeks ago I donated a few that I just never seem to wear anymore.  It made me unrealistically sad.  Then a couple of days ago I wanted to one of the pairs and I forgot I donated it.  Then I got all sad all over again.  Sigh... 
 
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment