Monday, January 27, 2014

schedules, summer, and such

Are you a list maker?  I most certainly am.  I'm one of those people that when I do something, I put it on my list just so I can cross it off.  Call it what you want, it makes my brain happy.  I really want to blog more on this here little space of mine.  But I always think about it when I'm nursing my baby or something and then the thought gets lost somewhere.  So I've made myself a little schedule that is like a list so I have a little bit more organization to what I write about when.  I think it will help.  At least I hope so :)  I'm going to try to blog here on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Mondays will be about whatever I want, Wednesdays will be craft/DIY centered, and Fridays will be Foodie Fridays!  So here's to lists!

So it's Monday.  What do I write about today?  Today I am wishing for warmer and sunnier weather.  I was looking through pictures and found this one that the hubby took this last summer at work one night.  



I'm excited to not have to bundle up all the time but I'm even more excited for it to start getting lighter in the evenings.  I seriously celebrated on December 21st this year.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment