Tuesday, August 5, 2014

getting to know me, day 4

Two questions and facts for you all today!
 
Question 4.  What is your favorite healthy food?
Answer 4.  I think health is totally an opinion.  Some people say no carbs, others say no protein, others say no fats.  You get my drift?  I guess I'll go with something that isn't a treat or dessert and everyone can decide for themselves if it's healthy.  This is a hard choice!  I loooove food!  And I love to cook!  My most favorite food is steak...that isn't too bad right?  Just a big ol' block of protein.  My favorite veggie would probably be celery.  I could eat the stuff all day.  My favorite fruit is peaches!  They are so yummy!  My in-laws make homemade ice cream and this summer they made a few batches of peach ice cream that were absolutely delicious!
Wow.  We went from healthy food to ice cream in about 3 seconds there.  Can ya say distracted? 
 
 
Question 5.  Where is the most amazing place you have ever been?
Answer 5.  I as born in Germany and I'm pretty sure that was the most amazing place I've ever been but since I was only 4 months old when my family moved back to America I guess that can't count.  We lived in Alaska when I was younger for a couple of years and it definitely qualifies as an amazing place.  The landscape, wildlife, and weather (just to name a few) are incredible!
 
Fact 4.  I come from a family of 7 children.  5 girls and 2 boys.
 
Fact 5.  If I am wearing a baggy T-shirt (you know, the kind you get from participating in a choir or sports team) I subconsciously pull it up over my mouth (and sometimes nose) all the time.  It drives my husband nuts!  I am doing it right now...good thing he isn't home ;)  Whenever he sees me do it he asks what stinks.  And when I say nothing, he just sighs.  Ah the glamorous life I lead.
 
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment