Sunday, August 10, 2014

getting to know me, day 5

Again, two questions and facts.  I am sort of wanting to post about other things so I'm trying to hurry it up!  I have a project that is almost done that I'm so excited about!  I should be all done tomorrow night so maybe I can post about it on Tuesday.
 
Question 6.  What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
 
Answer 6.  Round here we love Big Bang Theory!  I can't wait for the new season to start, especially after Leonard and Penny got engaged!!!  Who saw that coming?  Not this girl, at least not yet.  I really want to watch Downton Abbey but haven't every gotten around to it, which is probably a good thing.  I'm way to busy to watch a lot of TV.
 
Question 7.  What is your favorite way to work out?
 
Answer 7.  I hate all forms.  Ok maybe not.
Ok maybe yes.
 
I really don't enjoy working out.  Is that horrible of me?  Running is the absolute worst for me though!  I would rather do almost anything than go running.  I guess strength training and playing tennis would be the least evil ways that I can think of.
 
Fact 6.  I have broken my wrist twice, collar bone once, ankle once (which required two surgeries; one to put screws in and one to take said screws out), and possibly cracked two ribs. 
 
Fact 7.  The way I broke my collar bone is really funny.  I used to be so embarrassed by this story but now it's just hilarious.  I was riding my bike and ran into a stop sign.  Not a yield sign, or a speed limit sign...a stop sign.
 
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment